A Few Words about Brubaker Designs & Our Vision
Jim Brubaker expressed an interest in horticulture and landscaping at a very early age. This explains in part his natural ability to take an otherwise clean palate and turn it into an extraordinary piece of landscape tapestry. The outcome is truly magical.
With over 25 years of landscape design and installation experience Jim began his career in Fort Wayne, Indiana. As customer demand increased he has expanded his services throughout the tri-state area. Jim’s talents for design have few limitations as his interior creations are as mesmerizing as his exterior transformations. From redesign and enhancement to a complete makeover, his customers are amazed at the changes he brings to their interiors as well as outdoor living spaces.
Jim’s never ending imagination combined with his professionalism and dedication to detail feed each project he undertakes. In turn he has earned the trust, confidence and admiration of an extensive clientele throughout the years. His customers have remained loyal far beyond their projects end. The continued guidance and dedication Jim extends, along with his unprecedented follow-up service sustains Jim Brubaker Designs as “the” top choice for design in the area.
- "We asked Jim Brubaker for a small scale cottage garden that would... The Miller's / Client
- "We chose Jim Brubaker to do the landscape design on our new... The Hanns | Little Tippecanoe Lake | Leesburg IN / Client
- "Talented is a word that describes Jim Brubaker, whether in creative landscape... C.Cook | South Bend, IN / Client
How we work
The initial consultation consists of an onsite meeting to hear your ideas/vision for the property, review my portfolio and discuss possibilities for the site based upon your wishes and budget. Upon mutual determination that we have a good basis for partnership, I will prepare a design services proposal indicating the scope of work and the estimated fees for the project.More
Why choose us
Our design process is an iterative creative collaboration between homeowner, designer and contractor to create a place of beauty and personal meaning especially for you. The distinctive result is a well-choreographed garden that only gets better with age!
- Reflects your aesthetic taste
- Complements your house architecture and site character
- Employs sustainable design principles to the extent possible & practical for the project/site/client
- Is mindful of the water shortage
- Functions as both an entertainment area and private retreat for your family
- efficient irrigation design & management